Our Commitment To Your Privacy
“Lokkii®” respects the privacy of our online users.
We aim to safeguard all personal information you provide to us. Our aim of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about the types of information that we may gather or collect from you in connection with your use of the Lokkii.com website. This Privacy Notice is also intended to explain the conditions under which we may use or disclose that information, and your rights in relation to that information.
Changes to the Privacy Notice are discussed at the end of this document. Each time you use this Website, the current version of this Privacy Notice will apply. Accordingly, each time you use the Website you should check the date of this Privacy Notice (which appears at the end of the document) and review any changes since the last time you used the site.
Your Personal Information
Lokkii’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience. Your data also helps us develop better products and services to meet your needs, customize communications to you, and help you complete online registration of products.
Information You Provide
In order to interact with Lokkii.com, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additional information may be required for specific activities such as:
1. Registering your product: you will be asked to provide product information such as model and serial number, purchase date, price, retailer name, and proof of purchase.
We request only the information reasonably necessary to provide our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to register your product and activate your warranty.
Information We Collect
We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
Lokkii® cookies do not contain any personal information, but are used primarily as follows:
1. To remember your country and language preferences;
2. To remember you when you login to the places on our site that require registration;
3. To help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
4. To collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail;
5. To manage and present information in regard to our products
IP Address: We do not link IP addresses to your computer's User ID, with the following exception: when you register a product using our online process we may record your computer's IP address with your registration to help us identify fraudulent registrations. If we determine a registration may be fraudulent, you may be notified.
Using Your Information
Lokkii® only uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
1. Creating and maintaining product registrations
2. Processing, fulfilling, and following up on warranty issues
3. Answering your e-mail
4. Communicating with you
5. Registering products
6. Notifying you about other information regarding our products and services
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Lokkii® may share your personal information as follows:
1. Companies who work on our behalf: We contract with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include fulfillment, customer service execution, customer support and warranty issues
2. Parent corporation and sister companies: Great Harbour Holdings Company Limited (GHHCL) is the "parent company" of Lokkii® and has other companies or business units. We may share your information with a GHHCL affiliated company or business unit, with the requirement that they not transfer your information to another party for marketing purposes, or use your information contrary to your expressed choices.
3. Law Enforcement: Lokkii® may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with Government investigations, to help prevent fraud or when reasonably necessary to enforce or protect the rights of Lokkii®, third parties or the public at large. If you are located outside of the EU /UK or Australia, please note that personal information you provide may be transferred to and stored in servers located outside of the EU / UK or Australia and may be accessible to law enforcement and security authorities.
4. With Your Consent: In all other cases, Lokkii® will obtain your express consent before sharing your information with third parties.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
1. We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receiving of promotional e-mail when you provide us with your personal information or when we send you e-mail. Promotional e-mail that you receive from Lokkii® or its affiliates will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mails.
2. Lokkii® or its affiliates may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate you do not want to receive them.
3. Finally, Lokkii® may send you e-mail about your product. These are transactional in nature—rather than promotional—and do not contain unsubscribe capability as we need to communicate to fulfill our business obligation with you.
Protecting Your Information
Lokkii® implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, you should safeguard and take steps to protect yourself on the Internet. Lokkii® disclaims any liability for security breaches related to the Website and makes no warranty for the security of personal information disclosed on the Website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and those under the age of 18 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Lokkii® does not knowingly permit children under the age of 18 to register products on our sites, Lokkii® does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18.
Lokkii® contains links to and from other websites and Lokkii® is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Lokkii® encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites before you supply personally identifiable information.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user of Lokkii® you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. You also have the option of sending an e-mail to the address noted in the "How to Reach Us" section below to request a change to your information. In some circumstances, there may be a nominal charge for information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your requests are met. To protect your privacy, proof of identity is required.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting the Charbroil.com website, please contact us by e-mail:
email@example.com or by mail at:
Great Harbour Holdings Company Ltd
Attn: Privacy Officer
15th Floor Kings Tower ,111 King Lam St , Cheung Sha Wan
Kowloon Hong Kong.
Lokkii® will work with you to try resolve any concerns you have about this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Lokkii® reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to the Website Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and will apply only to information collected after such time as the revision takes effect. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of and was last updated on April 28, 2014